- 1 Bunch Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 Pint Distilled Water
- 4 1/2 Fl. Oz. Unscented Baby Shampoo
- 4 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil
Boil the fresh Rosemary in the distilled water for � hour, reducing the amount of liquid by half. Allow to cool. Strain the Rosemary and water into a large screw-top jar and add the unscented shampoo and essential oil. Shake well to mix. Decant into decorative bottles.
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Herbal Recipes
- Herbal Ear Oil - December 7th, 2007
- A Green Tea Healing Mist - November 25th, 2007
- Delicious Homemade Yogi Tea Recipe - November 5th, 2007
- Herbal Back Pain Tincture Recipe - October 26th, 2007
- Ginger-Apple Anti-Viral Tea - October 22nd, 2007
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!