1) Use strong Black coffee as a final rinse
2) Use a strong rosehips tea
3) Make a decotion of red hibiscus tea, use as a rinse
4) Make a rinse from Calendula
5) Use an infusion of saffron for a rinse.
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Herbal Recipes
- Winter Afternoon Tea - February 14th, 2008
- Natural Scents for Your Type - February 8th, 2008
- Herbal Ear Oil - December 7th, 2007
- A Green Tea Healing Mist - November 25th, 2007
- Delicious Homemade Yogi Tea Recipe - November 5th, 2007
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!