This recipe is too drying for the eye area, so avoid applying it there.
* 1/2 cup baking soda
* 1/2 cup orrisroot (find it online at your favorite herbal shop)
* 1/4 cup sea salt
* 2 tablespoons dulse (a kind of seaweed; buy it at your local natural foods store)
* 2 tablespoons kelp (available at your local natural foods store)
* 1/2 cup distilled water
* Several strips of 8” by 8” torn bed sheets, gauze, or other clean cotton material
1. Sift together the baking soda, orrisroot, and sea salt into a large bowl.
2. In a spice mill, powder the dulse and kelp and add to dry ingredients.
3. Heat the distilled water to boiling, then pour over the dry ingredients.
4. Stir thoroughly.
1. Wear a shirt with a fairly low neckline for easy access to your neck and chin.
2. Moisturize the jaw, chin, neck, and cheek area of your face with a light moisturizer or vegetable oil. Dab your face with a cloth to remove any excess oil or moisturizer.
3. Using a wooden spoon, apply the mixture to the jaw, chin, neck, and cheeks.
4. Immediately wrap the sheets or gauze snugly first around the neck, then from the chin around the head several times, to just below the eyes. Next, wrap sheet or gauze up over the top of the head and under the china few times to secure.
5. Relax and be quiet until the mixture and sheets become dry and tight (approx. 30 minutes). No talking–this will stretch the sheets and keep you from getting the results you desire.
6. Rinse your face and neck with the coldest water you can bear. Notice the surprising softening effects on your skin.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life – Micro-Nutriments – The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop – highly recommended by NHH!
Originally posted 2006-05-25 08:55:04.
Your Free PDF Health Ebook... Remedies4.com!