1. Heat up a small pan with little butter or ghee in it.
2. Add a few grains of black pepper to it and allow it to splutter.
3. After it cools down, chew it up followed with a glass of milk for a soothing effect.
4. Your cough will simply vanish.
5. Repeat 2-3 times for very severe bouts of coughing.
1. For small children the pepper may be crushed slightly and mixed with sugar or honey so that they don’t find it too hot to swallow.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life – Micro-Nutriments – The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop – highly recommended by NHH!
Originally posted 2007-04-10 10:19:40. We hope you have enjoyed this Post From the Past!
Your Free PDF Health Ebook... Remedies4.com!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!