All of the Herbs in this recipe contain ingredients that will deodorize your body. It is a wonderful herbal mixture to enjoy after a hot day of working in the garden.
- 1/4 cup fresh or 2 tablespoons dried Thyme
- 1/4 cup fresh or 2 tablespoons dried Lavender buds
- 1/4 cup fresh or 2 tablespoons dried Rosemary
- 1 muslin bath bag
- 1 quart boiling water
Add the fresh or dried Herbs to the bag and close snugly. Add the bag to the water and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes. Remove the infusion from the heat and cool to lukewarm. Add the infusion and bag to your bathwater, using the bag of Herbs as a washcloth.
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Herbal Recipes
- Winter Afternoon Tea - February 14th, 2008
- Natural Scents for Your Type - February 8th, 2008
- Herbal Ear Oil - December 7th, 2007
- A Green Tea Healing Mist - November 25th, 2007
- Delicious Homemade Yogi Tea Recipe - November 5th, 2007
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!