1. Bruise fresh calendula flowers by scrunching them or rolling them in your hands.
2. Pack a glass jar full with the bruised flowers.
3. Cover packed flowers with olive or sesame oil.
4. Cover with a tight lid.
5. Store jar in a dark cupboard and shake the jar well every day for 2 weeks.
6. After 2 weeks, strain oil through a cheese cloth into a clean glass jar or bottle.
7. Add tincture of benzoin or vitamin E to help preserve your oil.
1. Do not use metal or plastic containers.
2. Dark glass would work best for your final bottling.
3. You may use dried calendula flowers if fresh are not available.
What You Need:
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Your Free PDF Health Ebook... Remedies4.com!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!