Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
Powered by Max Banner Ads
At the beach or at work, get refreshed quickly and easily with this rejuvenating aromatic mist. Not only will it cool you down, but it also nourishes your skin! Combining Green Tea with these select essential oils will tone your skin, soothe and heal sunburns, and invigorate your skin after sun exposure.
What You Will Need:
*The benefits of green tea:
Green Tea contains Antioxidants that combat Free Radicals, also
called oxidant radicals. Free Radicals are by-products of the human body and cause damage to cells and tissues. The Antioxidants neutralize Free Radicals so they cannot cause any harm. Free radicals are one of the causes of many illnesses and they are one of the reasons for our aging. Green tea contains Vitamins — particularly a large amount of Vitamin C — minerals (fluoride, in particular), and Amino Acids.
How to Make Your Healing Mist:
* Bring 4oz of distilled water to a boil.
* Add the tea bags and allow them to infuse for 15 minutes.
* Let the tea cool down to room temperature.
* Pour the tea into your non-transparent spray bottle.
* Add your essential oils to the tea, and shake very well.
* Store it at the bottom of your fridge and shake well before each use.
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk herbs, spices, teas and single oils!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!