Adapted from The Findhorn Book of Vegetarian Recipes, by Kay Lynne Sherman (Findhorn Press, 2003).
Here is a folk remedy for those days when you�re out of sorts and not feeling well. Comforting and packed with the healing power of garlic, this soup is good for what ails you!
* 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, crushed with a mortar and pestle
* 2 cups chopped potatoes
* 7 cups good-quality vegetable stock or water
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 4 cloves garlic, crushed
* 1 tablespoon butter
* Croutons for garnish (optional)
1. Simmer potatoes and caraway seeds in stock or water for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are very soft.
2. Add crushed garlic and butter, stirring to combine thoroughly.
3. Serve hot with croutons on top, if desired.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!