Colors have been used in all civilizations throughout recorded history for healing medical prolems and promoting mental and emotional health. From the ancient Color Healing Temples of Egypt and Greece through today’s Solar energy, Color Psychology and Scientific Research, the effects of color prove to be subtle but powerful.
Colors For Common Physical Problems
* Allergies - Blue, Yellow
* Eyes - Purple or Indigo
* Pancreas - Yellow
* Arms & Legs - Use combination of all colors
* Gall Bladder - Yellow
* Poor Circulation - Red
* Asthma, Emphysema - Green & Blue
* Hair Growth - Purple or Indigo
* Nasal Problems - Blue & Yellow
* Bladder - Red
* Headache - Blue or Purple
* Rashes - Blue or Color Corresponding to that part of the body
* Bones - Yellow
* Heart Problems - Green
* Reproductive Organs - Red
* Burns - Blue
* Hemorrhoids - Red
* Skin - Blue or color corresponding to that part of the body
* Circulation and Blood - Red
* Infections & Killing Germs in General - Purple
* Sore Feet - Use Combination of all colors
* Colds, Sore throat - Blue
* Kidneys - Orange
* Spine - Yellow
* Colon - Upper - Yellow, Lower - Orange
* Liver Problems - Yellow
* Strength, Physical - Red
* Cuts - Blue, Purple or indigo
* Lungs & Bronchial Tubes - Green and Blue
* Stomach Problems - Yellow
* Diaphram & Abdomen - Yellow
* Lymph System - Blue or Yellow
* Spleen - Orange
* Ear Aches - Purple or indigo
* Menstrual Cramps - Red
* Thyroid - Blue
* Toothaches - Blue
Colors for Psychological Effects
* Balancing all Emotions & Mind - Green or use all Rainbow colors in a sequence from red thru violet then white.
* Growth of All Kinds - Green & All Rainbow Colors
* Calming - Green, Also Rainbow Sequence. (See Balancing)
* Broken Heart, Loss - Light Blue and Green, Pink
* Clear Communications - Blue
* Love - Green, Pink or White
* Confidence - All Rainbow Colors, with emphasis on Yellow. (See Balance)
* Patience - Blue & Green, Pink
* Confusion, Indecision, concentration - Yellow
* Protection from Others Emotions - Circle of White light or string, etc. or mental image
* Depression - Yellow, Pink (Avoid Dark Blue, Grey, & Black)
* Relationship Harmony - Blues & Greens
* Developing ESP - Indigo, Purple, or Violet
* Releasing Unwanted Habits/Emotions - Silver, Topaz (yellow) & Amethyst (purple)
* General Energy Level - Orange (Caffeine & Alcohol drain energy)
* Low Sex Drive - Red &/or Orange
* Spiritual Growth - Indigo, Purple and/or Violet
* Universal Healing Colors - Good for healing all areas: White & Especially Blue
Suggested Sources For Each Color
There are many more colors and many possible sources for the colors we need. Here are some recommended sources for the most frequently used colors:
* White - Candles, Light, Flowers, Morning Sunlight
* Green - Plants, Foods, Forests, Lighting, Imagery
* Violet - Light, Candles, Images, Color-treated water
* Yellow - Foods, Sun, Lighting, Sheets, Clothes, Candles, Imagery
* Indigo or Purple - Light, Clothes, Imagery, Candles and awater treated with purple light.
* Orange - Foods, Clothes, Flowers, Lighting
* Blue - Hot packs, Water, Clothes, Sheets, Lighting , Imagery, Etc.
* Red - Clothes, Cranberry Juice, Candles, Red Rose Tea.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!