Use Naughty Nits to:
* Eradicate Lice & Nits
* Prevent Re-infestation
What is Naughty Nits?
Just talking about lice and nits is enough to make you feel all itchy and produce that ‘icky’ feeling, but recurring infestation with head lice is extremely common, particularly during the early school years. Lice and nits are an almost inevitable part of growing up and can infest even the cleanest of children.
Repeated exposure to the dangerous chemicals in over the counter treatments and lice shampoos can be more harmful to your child than to the lice themselves, not to mention the fact that the lice are becoming increasingly resistant to these chemicals. Lice can be extremely difficult to eradicate and often one or two lice are missed during shampooing and household cleaning. Luckily Native Remedies is there to help control and prevent lice naturally!
The herbal and aromatherapeutic ingredients in our Naughty Nits products are 100% safe and natural and contain no toxic chemicals. This means that you can confidently and safely use these products on your child as often as you need to.
Working together safely and synergistically:
* Naughty Nits Hair Oil will prevent re-infestation and will help to loosen and remove nits.
* Naughty Nits Spritzer will help to keep lice infestation at bay and to protect your child during lice epidemics.
Like all Native Remedies products, the Naughty Nits line has been developed with care by our practicing Clinical Psychologist and are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children’s health.
How Naughty Nits Products have helped others?
“Finally I have found an effective product that is not poisonous to my child. This has been an ongoing battle for the last year and I thought I was about to go crazy. No matter how much effort I put in to eradicating it, my son kept picking it up again at school. After using the Naughty Nits Shampoo and Oil, I use the Spritzer regularly and we are now free of it for almost three months. This is the longest clear patch we have had in the last year.” - Carolyn B, Michigan
“Thank you for your brilliant products! This is the only natural solution for lice that has worked and trust me, I have tried many! I will be recommending it to everyone I know.” - DH, mother of four
“As a pre-school teacher we encounter this problem on a regular basis. There is always a lot of discussion and arguments amongst the parents about what works and what doesn’t, and who has treated their child properly and who hasn’t… and so it goes on. One mother tried your Naughty Nits product line after our third outbreak in as many months and swore by it. She told the other parents about it and many more decided to try it too. Well, it has now been four months since the last outbreak and counting… so, thank for allowing me to focus on teaching again.” - Serina K, USA
What are the Ingredients?
Naughty Nits Hair Oil combines the following pure essential aromatherapy oils in a nourishing almond oil base:
Naughty Nits Spritzer contains the following pure essential aromatherapy oils in a spritzer base:
More information on these natural ingredients
* Azadirachta indica (Neem) originates from the Bay of Bengal and is a highly prized Ayurvedic herb used to protect people from insect pests. The natural insecticidal properties are due to the component Azadirachtin A which affects the feeding, developmental and reproductive processes of the insects. In addition the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of Azadirachta make it an ideal natural remedy for pesky infestations. Not surprising then that the wood is highly valued for its worm resistant properties!
* Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) is a native Mediterranean shrub that is now cultivated widely elsewhere. The strong fragrance of Rosemary makes it a natural insect repellent and the oil is well known to smother and suffocate pests. Rosemary not only stimulates hair follicles to promote healthy hair growth, but is also a nourishing conditioner and tonic for the hair itself, leaving the strands soft and silky and easy to comb.
* Lavender is one of the most popular herbs with a wide variety of uses. Lavender has been used since Roman Times as a bath additive and it is not surprising that it derives its name from the French word ‘lavare’ meaning ‘to wash’. Aside from its wonderful fragrance, Lavender is a well known cleansing herb with natural antiseptic and insect repelling properties. The soothing and calming effects of lavender will help to settle anxiety and distress.
* Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil) contains a large number of active constituents which have well known antiseptic and insecticide properties. One of Tea Tree oil’s most powerful properties is its ability to ward off and repel parasites, including head lice. Not only will Tea Tree Oil repel and smother the lice, but it will also cleanse the bites and help the body to resist secondary infection
* Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) is native to South Africa but is now cultivated in the Mediterranean region, Africa, Asia and Europe. Pelargonium owes its powerful insect repellent qualities to its rich content of Citronella oils. In addition Pelargonium has well known antiseptic properties and will impart a beautiful orange-rose fragrance to the product.
These essential oils not only safely repel and smother the lice but also loosen the nits from the hair shaft, allowing them to be combed out using a fine toothed nit comb.
How to use the Naughty Nits Products?
1. Naughty Nits Hair Oil:
Directions: Massage onto the scalp and into the hair after shampooing with Naughty Nits Shampoo. Comb through hair repeatedly with a fine tooth comb. Leave on overnight. Shampoo out in the morning with Naughty Nits Shampoo.
Caution: Not recommended for babies under one year unless under medical supervision. For external use only.
Note: Protection is recommended to prevent the oil from marking bed linens and pajamas.
2. Naughty Nits Spritzer:
Directions: Shake the bottle. Spray lightly onto dry hair before brushing and onto the back of the neck.
Caution: Avoid spraying into the eyes and face. For external use only. Not recommended for babies under one year unless under medical supervision
For best results it is recommended to use both products in combination. Naughty Nits Spritzer may be used alone for the child who is currently lice-free and wants to stay that way during times of frequent infestation.
How long until I see results?
Results should be noticeable immediately after using Naughty Nits Hair Oil as directed. Regular use of Naughty Nits Spritzer will keep lice infestation at bay.
How long will a bottle last?
Naughty Nits Hair Oil comes in a 60ml bottle and Spritzer in a 100ml bottle. Exactly how long each product will last depends on how frequently each of the products is used and the length of the child’s hair.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Originally posted 2007-04-15 13:01:36. We hope you have enjoyed this Post From the Past!
Your Free PDF Health Ebook... Remedies4.com!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!