These are easy to make just follow the guidelines below.
Use 4 oz. of distilled water
To make a facial mist use 8-10 drops of Essential Oils per 4 oz. of distilled water.
30-40 drops per 4 oz. for a body spray
80-100 drops per 4 oz. for a room spray
This Daily Aromatherapy Tip is brought to you by AromaThyme
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
NaturalEco Organics is where we recommend you go for Organic, natural, chemical-free products and quality remedies for a safe, healthy journey for Mom and Baby, from Pregnancy to baby’s Nursery!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy Helps Cancer Patients - May 10th, 2007
- Flower Power: The Healing Power of Flowers - May 8th, 2007
- Natural Antiviral Herbs - April 30th, 2007
- Creating Therapeutic Blends Tip - April 30th, 2007
- History, Myths and Legends of Aromatherapy - April 23rd, 2007
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!