Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Aromatherapy for natural Stress relief involves the use of fragrances of essential oils to combat Stress and Tension. It is one of the fast and upcoming ways to relieve Stress that has found favor among many.
The first step is to choose the scent that you like. This is important because if you do not like the fragrance the therapy is not likely to work for you.
There are numerous plants, herbs and spices from which essential oils are derived. These are used for treating various conditions. But the ones used for stress relief comprise of oils of Lavender, Geranium, Sandalwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, rose, Peppermint and Rosemary.
You can use these essential oils in different ways.
- You can use a Diffuser, which heats the oil and lets out the molecules of the oil in the air allowing the fragrance to pervade the environment.
- Sprays are commonly used to spread the aroma over an area.
- A few drops on a tissue can allow you to sniff at will enabling you to control when you need relief.
- A few drops of essential oil mixed with Almond oil on a piece of cloth can be used to wipe your office table and computer. The heat generated by the computer will work as a Diffuser.
In addition, there are many other ways of using these essential oils.
- Drop a little bit on the tube inside the toilet paper roll.
- Add few drops of the essential oil you like on to a cotton ball and place it in the box containing your calling cards. Cover it and let it remain like that for a week.
Measures like these will ensure that you have your favorite calming fragrance around you almost all the time. The practice does not take much and requires a few seconds to implement in your house.
Aromatherapy has caught the fancy of the general public and is becoming increasingly popular even outside the USA. It may appear a bit far fetched that a fragrance can help in stress relief but there is no harm in using it as it is devoid of any harmful effects.
Another strategy is to identify the cause of the stress and confront the situation. In all probability you will find a solution or you may find that there was no reason to worry at all. Regardless of the cause there are many other healthy and non-controversial ways to relieve stress - share your worries with a friend, take a walk and be aware of the realities of life, enjoy nature are among a few.
Managing stress is a slow and long drawn process and you need to tutor yourself about. Adopting an escapist attitude will not make your worries go away. It is important o realize that you cannot change the manner in which others behave and react. And circumstances and situations will not always be favorable to you.
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk herbs, spices, teas and single oils!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!