Now that the heat is on, we can cool off in the bath or shower with this easy-to-make, all-natural gel. Even after overexposure to the sun, it will leave your skin feeling dewy and smooth, tingly and refreshed–a great warm-weather treat!
Make some for yourself and your friends; poured into a pretty bottle, this would be a great gift, too.
* 1/2 cup herbal shampoo (look for one that is detergent-free; avoid labels that list any variation of “sodium lauryl sulfate”)
* 1/4 to 3/4 cup water
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* 8 drops peppermint essential oil
* 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
1. Blend all the ingredients thoroughly, adjusting the amount of water to get the desired consistency.
2. Pour into a bottle or jar.
3. Place a dab of this cooling gel in your hand to use instead of soap.
Formula may be doubled or tripled to make extra for gifts.
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Your Free PDF Health Ebook... Remedies4.com!