- 7 oz. of unscented shampoo (many sellers of natural products and aromatherapy products sell unscented shampoo, shower gel and lotion)
- 1 tablespoon Jojoba (optional, but can supply the hair with added nutrition)
- 20 drops Patchouli
- 20 drops Sandalwood
- 5 drops Ylang Ylang
Directions: Add the essential oils to the bottle of unscented shampoo (you may wish to either use the unscented shampoo once to make more room in the bottle for the oils or discard a little bit) and mix extremely well.
You do not want to have pockets in the shampoo where the oils collect as the Concentration of essential oils could cause scalp irritation and also because your shampoo will not be fragranced thoroughly. Use as you would your normal shampoo.
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Aromatherapy Recipes
- Stay Alert Spray - January 17th, 2008
- Recipe to stimulate the Immune System - January 15th, 2008
- Vapor Balm for Chest Congestion - January 15th, 2008
- Focus Blend - January 14th, 2008
- Aromatherapy for the Urinary Tract - January 8th, 2008
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!