- 1 cup light oil (your choice, such as Almond, light Sesame or canola)
- 1/2 cup Glycerin
- 1/2 cup liquid Soap
- Essential oils of your choice (up to 48 drops, as this makes 8 baths)
Makes 16 oz, enough for 8 baths.
Mix together all the ingredients and pour into a clean bottle with lid or stopper. to use:
Shake gently and pour 1/4 cup into the bath under running water.
There are two kinds of bath oils: those that float on top of the water (most oils will do this) and those that disperse or disappear into the bathwater.
By combing a natural oil together with Glycerin and Soap, you have a mixture that disperses through your bathwater. You create a bubble bath that works its way beautifully through your bath, leaving your skin soft and smooth. It makes a marvelous gift and can be enhanced by adding your favorite fragrance or scented oil.
Source: Natural Beauty for All Seasons
This Daily Aromatherapy Tip is brought to you by AromaThyme
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural Supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk Herbs, Spices, Teas and single oils!
Are you looking for quality Vitamins, diet aids and health Supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Last 5 posts in Aromatherapy Recipes
- Stay Alert Spray - January 17th, 2008
- Recipe to stimulate the Immune System - January 15th, 2008
- Vapor Balm for Chest Congestion - January 15th, 2008
- Focus Blend - January 14th, 2008
- Aromatherapy for the Urinary Tract - January 8th, 2008
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!