Free PDF Health Ebook of the Day Remedies4.com!
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Here are 10 tips for the fragrance lover, to make sure you can make the most out of your perfume.
1. About testing perfumes: Spray the fragrance onto the tester paper and place it 1 foot away from yourself, and then fan it gently.
2. About testing perfumes: Spray the fragrance up into the air above you, and when the mist falls, inhale deeply and feel the first feeling this fragrance gives you.
3. About testing perfumes: Spray the fragrance on your wrists, and see how when in contact with your pulse and body warmth, the perfume changes. See how long-lasting and stable the fragrance is.
4. About testing perfumes: Spray the fragrance onto a handkerchief to test how it would smell like on fabric.
5. Don’t apply perfume behind your ears, as it will be easy for it to mix with the secretions of your skin and form a strange smell.
6. Don’t apply perfume between your breasts, as this will make it easy to form bumps and Pimples.
7. Don’t apply perfume in your arm pits, because when this perfume without the effect of deodorants and anti-perspirants, it will also form a strange smell when in contact with Perspiration.
8. During daytime, apply perfume on your wrists, joints on your legs and above your tummy.
9. At night, apply perfume on the back of your neck.
(The above two tips are to avoid the reaction between UV rays and perfume forming Allergies or damaging the skin.)
For additional support and answers you need to improve your health, we have a qualified team of experts who personally supervise our popular Ask Our Experts service!
Mountain Rose Herbs is where NHH recommends you purchase all of your bulk herbs, spices, teas and single oils!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!