‘A Course In Bible Healing'’ is a seven-week course that explores and documents the spiritual healing that permeates both the Old and New Testaments of the Bible.
The class examines both the teaching and the demonstration of healing as it was practiced by patriarchs and prophets of the Old Testament, and by Jesus Christ and his followers in the New Testament.
The class objective is for students to learn to emulate this healing practice in their own lives.
Basic Course: $15.00 With Certificate Option: $33.00
- Spiritual and Scientific Healing - This Lesson examines the “perpetual warfare” between truth and falsehood which dominates our thinking and our world. It examines the history and documentation of that conflict in Scripture, and how it has influenced our concept of spiritual healing.
- Truth Revealed - Error Exposed - This Lesson focuses on Jesus’ eternal recipe for healing, on what the Bible reveals about the true nature of Deity, and on man’s God-given dominion.
- Jesus Christ, God’s Law In action - This Lesson focuses on Jesus’ prophesies concerning the Holy Comforter, his public healing ministry, and those mental elements that would impede, obstruct and interfere with that healing to obscure its proper interpretation and practice.
- Practicing Truth With Biblical Authority - This Lesson illustrates how to free yourself and others from the effects of error’s deceptions, and to demonstrate man’s innate spirituality, and his power and authority as the image and likeness of God.
- Practicing Truth With Biblical Definitions - This Lesson explores in minute detail exactly what the Bible does and does not reveal about the nature of God and His spiritual image and likeness, man.
- Exposing The Carnal Mind - This Lesson examines the intricate nature and the subtle ramifications of the belief in an existance separate from and opposed to God and His government of the universe. It also explores the impact of this belief on our concept of spiritual healing.
- Practicing Truth Through Spiritual Affirmations - After examining the nature and modus operandi of error to obstruct healing, it is important that we now return our focus to affirming the allness and omnipotence of truth.
Optional Certificates Awarded
- Certificate of Attendance
- Certificate of Class Participation
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Certificate of Merit
- Certificate of Outstanding Achievement
- Certificate of Academic Excellence
Check Out A Course In Biblical Healing now!