Email This Post
Following is a list of techniques that you can use to help manage your every day anxieties, stresses, and fears:
* When facing a current or upcoming task that overwhelms you with a lot of anxiety, divide the task into a series of smaller steps. Complete each of the smaller tasks one at a time. Completing these smaller tasks will make the stress more manageable and increases your chances of success.
* Sometimes we get stressed out when everything happens all at once. When this happens, take a deep breathe and try to find something to do for a few minutes to get your mind off of the problem. Get some fresh air, listen to some music, or do an activity that will give you a fresh perspective on things.
* Sometimes we encounter a scary situation that gets us all upset. When encountering these events, always remember to get all of the facts of the given situation. Gathering the facts can prevent you from relying on exaggerated and fearful assumptions. By focusing on the facts, you can rely on what is reality and what is not.
* In dealing with your anxieties, learn to take it one day at a time. While the consequences of a particular fear may seem real, there are usually other factors that cannot be anticipated and can affect the results of any situation.
* At times, you might encounter a fearful thought that may be difficult to manage. When this happens, visualize a red stop sign, which can serve as a reminder to stop thinking about that thought. Regardless of how scary the thought may be, do not dwell on it.
Managing your fears and anxieties takes practice. In time, you will become better able to deal with your stressful problems.
Regardless of how difficult it may be to manage your fears and anxieties, the answers are out there if you look hard enough.
Source: Stanley Popovich- A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear
Mountain Rose Herbs is where we recommend you purchase all of your organic, wild crafted bulk herbs, spices, teas and pure,organic essential oils!
Would you like to learn the healing art of Aromatherapy, Color/Crystal Therapy or Reflexology? Become an Aromatherapy Practitioner, Color, Crystal Practitioner, or a practitioner of Reflexology through the certification home study and distance-learning courses at Alternative Healing Academy!
Learn more about Xtend-Life - Micro-Nutriments - The elite of natural supplements. Love life, Live Longer!
For Guaranteed, Effective, 100% Natural Herbal Remedies , please visit Native Remedies
Are you looking for quality vitamins, diet aids and health supplements? Visit the Health Supplement Shop - highly recommended by NHH!
Originally posted 2006-09-14 14:53:08. We hope you have enjoyed this Post From the Past!
Your Free PDF Health Ebook... Remedies4.com!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!Email This Post