- Bath - Add up to 8 drops to bath water and swish water to mix or add 6-8 drops to 1/4 cup Epsom Salts or Baking Soda - Add to bath while water is running and soak 15 20 minutes.
- Clothing - Put 1 to 2 drops on cuffs or scarf. (CAUTION: Many essential will stain clothing.)
- Compress - Add 3 to 5 drops to half a cup of water (hot or cold, depending on the purpose of the compress). Dampen the compress and place over the injured area.
- Cotton swab - Put 1 to 2 drops on a cotton swab, and apply directly to the affected area.
- Dressing - Apply 1 to 2 drops directly onto a dressing.
- Face mask - Add 1 drop per 10 ml of natural face mask.
- Face oil - Add 2 to 15 drops to 30 ml Carrier Oil.
- Foot bath - Add 5 drops to a bowl of warm water.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!