What is asthma?
One in 10 children and one in three adults suffer from Chronic Asthma.
This can take the form of conventional Western medicine, homeopathic or naturopathic treatment. While many Asthma Attacks are relatively mild and can be treated and controlled at home, some are more severe and may even require hospitalization.
Symptoms of asthma
- Tightness in the chest
- Characteristic ‘Wheezing’ sound, especially when exhaling
- Shortness of Breath
- Persistent cough, especially at night
- May have increased pulse, Anxiety or fear
What causes asthma?
Asthma is strongly associated with pollution. The incidence of asthma has risen sharply in the last 30 years along with a rise in industrialization and higher levels of environmental pollution.
Other possible causes of asthma in vulnerable individuals include Allergic reactions to dietary substances like wheat, dairy products, chocolate, nuts, preservatives and other chemical food and beverage additives.
Asthma Attacks may also be brought on by pollen, house dust mites, tobacco smoke, feathers and other Allergens. Even a temperature change, or the cold morning air, can cause Broncho Spasm and increase the likelihood of an attack.
There is a strong hereditary link and asthma can often be seen to ‘run in families’.
Naturopaths and homeopaths recognize that Immune System functioning can play a vital role in helping to control the symptoms of asthma and strengthen the body’s defenses against environmental Allergens.
How is asthma usually treated?
While conventional medical treatment may sometimes be necessary, there are some definite limitations, including side effects, as well as negative effects on Immune System functioning - thereby leading to more Asthma Attacks and reduced resistance to Allergens.
While conventional medicine can sometimes control asthma, this is often a temporary measure only.
Note: You should not stop your Asthma Medication without first consulting your doctor, a trained naturopath or homeopath for guidance.
How can herbal and Homeopathic Remedies help?
Herbal and homeopathic Asthma Treatment can be extremely effective. Depending on the severity of the asthma, they can reduce or eliminate the need for the synthetic drugs and inhalers and can also be safely used to complement conventional treatment of asthma.
Used as part of a wider, holistic lifestyle management, herbal and homeopathic medicines can bring significant relief to sufferers of asthma - without the side effects or other complications of the conventional drugs.
What is BioVent?
Use BioVent Drops every day to :
- Improve Respiratory Functioning and health
- Reduce the frequency and severity of Asthma Attacks
- Reduce Allergic reactions
- Ensure strong Immune System functioning
- Reduce Respiratory Problems and asthma linked to Stress and Anxiety
- Relax bronchioles and prevent Broncho Spasm
Matricaria recutita: The ancient Anglo Saxons believed that this herb was one of nine sacred Herbs given to the world by the god Woden. It is widely used in Holistic Medicine as an antispasmodic, Anti-Inflammatory and calmative herb and is particularly useful for Allergic asthma.
Astragalus membranaceus: Clinical research has confirmed the effectiveness of this Chinese tonic herb in strengthening Immune System functioning. It also has antispasmodic and antibacterial properties.
Arsen alb. (C6) is a homeopathic remedy often used to prevent bronchospasm caused by cold air and in the early morning.
How do I use BioVent?
BioVent comes in easy to administer drop form and is diluted in about 1/4 glass of water or juice.
Adults: Use 15 - 20 drops two to three times a day every day.
Children: Use one drop per age year of the child two to three times daily .
Can this natural asthma remedy be used together with prescription drugs for asthma?
Yes - BioVent can safely be used together with your prescription medication and will not interact negatively with synthetic drugs.
How long does one bottle last?
Depending on age and frequency of attacks, one bottle of BioVent can last a month or longer.
How has BioVent helped others?
“This is a magic formula, that’s all I can say! Nothing has helped my five year old like this combination of BioVent and BronchoSoothe and I can tell you that I have been from doctor to doctor. He has suffered from asthma all his life and this is the first time he has gone for more than one month without an attack. I felt that I had to write and encourage other mothers to try the natural way like I have. Thanks so much!” Julia, NJ
“My daughter is 16 and she has always had asthma, especially when she becomes Anxious. Anything can bring on an attack! She has asthma when she has to take a test, when she is asked out on a date, when her father phones, when she is worried about anything. I have found your combination most effective and fully believe in natural ways of health. I was particularly impressed that you have combined herbal and homeopathic ingredients so effectively - which I have not seen elsewhere. This means that there is a big saving for people like me who prefer the natural way but end up with dozens of little bottles of herbal and Homeopathic Medicine! This time just two do the trick!” Greta, UK
“I had pneumonia as a child and have suffered from chest complaints since then. Every year in winter I develop Respiratory Problems and have been on antibiotics more times than I care to count. The older I get, the worse it seems to become. This year I have been taking your BioVent Drops along with ImmunityPlus and feel compelled to write and tell you how much better I have felt this winter. Apart from one minor chest infection, which cleared up quickly, I have hardly been ill at all.” Steve, NSW
What else can I do to help?
- Use Triple Complex BronchoSoothe at the very first symptoms of an Asthma Attack to quickly open up the chest, reduce bronchospasm, and restore normal Breathing
- Add Vitamin C, B6 and magnesium to your daily supplements
- Avoid products treated with sulphur dioxide and other preservatives
- Use ImmunityPlus Immune System Booster regularly to attain optimal Immune Functioning
- Keep an ‘asthma diary’ to help you to identify triggers
- Avoid tobacco smoke and keep your home free from dust, pollen, air fresheners
- Wear a scarf over your nose and mouth if you have to go out in cold air
- Treat Colds and Flu in the early stages to reduce the likelihood of an attack
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily
- Keep calm and practice Relaxation techniques like Meditation and Yoga Regular Exercise can help to strengthen lung functioning. First consult your doctor before beginning an Exercise program, especially if you are unfit.